Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Have Given Up!!

In 2002, we were poor college students in Iceberg, I mean Rexburg, Idaho. For Christmas Dylan bought me the down comforter I had been longing for. Five years later, it's January in Texas and it's 70 degrees out today. Last night I woke up sweating to death. Now, it could be the medication I am on or, it could be just Texas. I don't care how much I love the cozy squishyness of comforter that I live for in the winter, I definately hate night sweats more. So I folded it up packed it away, and will pray for a cold front to come sit on top of us for a while. Till then, the coverlet will have to do. Yeah, I wish this is what my bedroom looked like!

1 comment:

Gary Church said...

This is INSANE! This year is SO unusual. Texas has funny weather, but I've lived here all my life and I don't remember another winter as weird as this one. I promise ... there is hope for your comforter in the future.