Saturday, January 12, 2008

way better than the body image quiz

although, I have a split personality at least this test didn't tell me I needed to seek help.



Which Friends Character Are You?

You are part Monica. You have a go-all-out nature. Your friends better watch out, because you play to win. Also, when it comes to order and cleanliness, you're a bit obsessive compulsive. Your best trait, however, is your thoughtfulness. You go to great lengths to care for your friends.
You are part Ross. You're intelligent and adored by your parents. However, your lack of social skills causes you to talk too much and try too hard. While your friends pick on you for your nerdiness, they better watch our for your rage.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

4 comments:

Janie said...

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with the current post, I just had to say You have AWESOME taste in music. :)

MEG

Sarah said...

thanks!

Gary Church said...

I agree about the music ... I'm Monica too ...

Sarah said...

i stole from you janette, and andrea and then a few more that I LOVE and heard on commercials. Isn't that sad. I get my music from TV.