Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Feel like A New Woman~ Things I Love

"Wow, it looks like I got new boobs"~Dylan

Yes, this is what my husband said when I gave him the before and after examples. Yesterday I was fed up. Fed up with my chest hanging down to my belly button. It wasn't until Janie took our pictures on Easter that I realized that other people could see how droopy I was. My bra was not cutting the mustard. Sooooo, I started to head to Kohl's, cause that's where I bought my last bra, on the way there I was thinking about how I hate buying bras at department stores cause they never have my size and then like a beacon of hope I passed Lane Bryant. Best choice I ever made. They measured me and I was off a cup size. Still same around the middle, that was comforting. The best part was that they have bras for women with BREASTS!!! If you know what I mean. When I tried the bra on I almost cried. I put my T-shirt on over to give it the real test and WOW! Good thing they were buy one get one half off. So if it looks like I had a boob job. I did! Lane Bryant did it for me for 34.00! Totally in my price range.

8 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I have no idea what you are even talking about.

Gary Church said...

You're hilarious ... you can always tell a true friend when they'll tell you that your boobs are droopy! If I had noticed, I might have mentioned it. lol.

Amanda said...

Ya--know I can't relate (except when I am pregnant or nursing) otherwise I really don't even need a bra..LOL! But I am glad you found a miracle worker and for a great price:)

Bethanne said...

Yeah, well, Dan loves it when I'm pregnant and nursing because I actually have boobs for the first time. I think he'd have me pregnant non-stop for that very reason. Oh, well. Congrats on the good find though! :) We love the steals that make us look even more FAB-U-LOUS!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I can't believe your posted of pic of yourself in a bra. You look smashing dah-ling!

Sarah said...

Don't I though! Flat tummy and perky boobs. Definitely me :D

Ryann said...

I have had that same experience except every time I go get measured I lose a cup size. It is depressing!

On the other hand, Terry gave me what I think was a compliment the other day-your boobs are getting smaller but at least as they shrink they get perkier. Uh, thanks?

Bree said...

Ha ha - I know what you mean. I don't even have boobs, but the skin left-over after nursing is the most depressing thing on the planet. I am way overdue for a new bra-fitting. You've inspired me.