Thursday, April 17, 2008

Things I Love

Scrubbing Bubbles new Action Scrubber. I tried it today and loved it!!! No more spraying crap and then having to get your dirty crusty sponge and scrub through the glop. You just press the velcro pad on and wet. It already has the scrubbing bubbles in it. It got the dirt stains out of my white shower pan and I can't tell you how many times I have scrubbed that thing. Loved it. I'm sure the novelty will wear off though.
I cannot live without my Olay daily facials!!! I love them, the only thing that gets me to wash my face. I am bad about that. I have been using these for over a year now and don't ever want to give them up.

5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I love Scrubbing Bubbles! I'll need to try the pads.

Last night at Bunco, one of my neighbors asked me (because all Mormons know each other) if I knew Sarah Rager... :) I readily claimed you! It was Ann Skaehill, she lives around the corner from us! She says' "HI!!"

LaFish said...

I love the bubbles that scrub!! I also cannot live without Magic Erasers - they get everything out!

Gary Church said...

I haven't used either of those ... I need to ... heaven knows how much cleaning there is to do over here.

Sarah said...

I LOVE ANN!!! She is the nicest lady. Next time your at Bunco, tell her we miss her and her family.

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I just recently discovered scrubbin' bubbles to began with, thanks to Andrea. I guess I have been hiding under a rock (or dust mites, or hard water gunk) in the cleaning area. But, I guess I will grab these new finds on my next trip out. lol.