Monday, May 26, 2008

One Week

It has been nice to see the fam and all, but I am now officially homesick. I'm missing my friends, my calling, the swimming pool, my house, the storms, my bed and most of all MY HUSBAND and all of his wild and crazy ideas. Next Monday I will be flying home and I can't wait. I never could have imagined that being gone this long would be so hard. I am beginning to feel homeless, like I have no where to go and I am living with my parents. Everyone in my parents ward keep asking when I am going home.
To top it all off, last week was blessed with sickness. Most of us hadn't been feeling well, but it hit Claire hard. Bless her heart! It was sooo fun wiping the throw up off of me and everything else. Where is my husband when I need him??? It kills me when she is sick.
I am missing my life and I want it back!!!!! E.T. phone home :D

6 comments:

kira lee said...

i can't wait for you to come back too!!!

My name is Andrea said...

I'm so excited for you to come home too! A whole month is a little too long...I'm worried about my 3 weeks in July. Wanna come with me?? ;)

Bree said...

Home misses you. I know how you feel - even just a few months after moving away I went back and it just felt... weird... kind of like the twilight zone. This used to be my life- and now it's not. But for the next few weeks it is... Random, I know, but it's how I felt. Confused.

Gary Church said...

6 days! YAY!!! I'm so excited!

Bethanne said...

Can you tell that everyone misses you as well?! Vaca is always fun for A WHILE...

Sick kids stink. It is just as awful for a parent as it is for the kid (although they may not agree).

shahna said...

We miss you too!