Friday, June 13, 2008

Thanks Mom!


While I was in Idaho I wanted to make a bag. I keep seeing these cute ones on etsy and other places online that are expensive. So, I found what was supposed to be a simple pattern-- it definitely was not for a beginner. Luckily, I had my great mom to walk me through it, and the BEAST-- as we now call her sewing machine :D I had so much fun and ideas for making the pattern better, so now I think I'll be on a bag kick for a while. If you see any cute fabric give me a holler.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is SO CUTE! It does not look simple to sew at all! Of course I don't sew at all...LOL!

Haley said...

Okay...you HAVE to make me that exact bag. I am in love! So great!

My name is Andrea said...

So cute! Let's have a class, and you can make one for all of us!

Your talent AMAZES me!

Kendra said...

Awesome! That is great fabric. I'm a fabric fanatic, but I can never find that fabric to match what I want in my head, so frustrating!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

great bag! I'm so proud of you for tackling a hard pattern and the BEAST!