Yesterday I realized that its been a while since I have blogged about life in general. So much has happened. Just in the last week, not to mention the last month.
1. Claire started preschool this month and is LOVING it!! I am too, and all my free time has allowed me to. . .
2. Get a Job!!! Not only a job, but hold on to your hats, a job as a Barrista-- yes that's right Molly Mormon is now spending her mornings making and serving coffee. Perfect hours and great pay, plus a fabulous boss. And no sitters for Claire.
3. The day after Janette so graciously plopped the perfect job in my lap, we received word once again that Dylan's partner has 99.9% decided to close our store. So basically, for one day I felt like we were going to see the light at the end of this year long tunnel, just to turn around and realize-- no such luck.
5. For the last month my sister, Kira has been living with us-- She moved here to be a nanny only to find out illegal activity was going on in the house she was working/living in. We were scared for her, she was scared, it was stressful. I was grateful that we were here so she had somewhere safe to go. I was sad to see her go back to Idaho this last Tuesday. It was so great having her here.
6. And finally-- I haven't included many pics of Claire lately. I ♥ the first one of Dylan and her-- these two have such a great relationship and it just makes me happy. The last two pics are from yesterday. She got her first pair of dangle earrings, and wanted me to take a picture of how beautiful they were. In the process, those eyes always seem to captivate me. I love this kid. This week has truly made me realize the little things that I take for granted daily. I have been so blessed.