- Dylan had to go to Oklahoma AGAIN!
- The day he left our A/C in our house died
- Dylan's computer crashed when he reached OK City-- forcing him to turn around and come home. He arrived home at 2 a.m. and turned around and left at 5 a.m.-- He had 8 a.m. appointments in OK City he had to make.
- Homeless for 3 days waiting for the A/C to get fixed.
- Claire lost my wedding ring
- Cable went out for 2 days
- Dylan rear-ended someone in Tulsa
- Went out to the truck to head to the store and the truck wouldn't start
A lot for one week right, and that's just the big stuff, but because of this I witnessed blessings with each thing that happened.
- So grateful that my husband has a job, even if he has had to travel a lot. They take good care of him and he even got a bonus this week.
- I was blessed to find someone who could fix our A/C for basically the same price Dylan could have-- I didn't have to go a whole week w/out it-- how did they do it 100 years ago???
- Because Dylan had to come home in the middle of the night we had a heart to heart and discussed some feelings that we both had been having--which probably would not have happened had he not come home
- I was reminded of how blessed I am to have such great friends. Phone calls, emails and invitations to sleep over were in abundance. A big thanks to Janie for letting me cry on her shoulder-- in the middle of her daughters b-day party and a comfortable bed to sleep in, Sara for a yummy dinner, fun evening, and the number of the A/C repairman.
- We looked for the ring and could not find it anywhere. I prayed and immediately it was found under the bed.
- After working with AT&T for more than two hours over the phone in my very hot house and accomplishing nothing, I was able to get the cable back on my own-- a process of reboot, reboot, and reboot some more. Claire thought the world was going to end w/out T.V.
- Dylan's little accident resulted in NOTHING--- thank heavens!!!!
- The nice neighbor guy was able to jump the truck for me and I was able to go get the battery replaced.
It's amazing to me how each time something came up the blessings came quickly. I feel so blessed.
Last but not least, Claire pulled out her other tooth with NO drama. I wasn't even aware until she came and told me she had pulled it. I have a feeling her school pictures will be lacking two front teeth :D Enjoy your weeked!!!!