Monday, August 16, 2010

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Yes, today was my first day back to school!!!! :o{
I'm exhausted, but if I weren't I would be making one of these cute
Chalkboard Clipboards.
You can find the tutorial on
Maybe next summer.
I did end my summer break with a big crafting bang.
It included, mod podge lettering, table skirts, classroom curtains,
hemming pants, shortening apron straps, a darling nursing cover,
and
the cutest chore chart
EVER MADE
ok, I may be a little biased on that one :0}
Only problem is, I didn't take pics of any of it.
It was a mad dash to get it done and out the door, pics were the last thing from my mind.
If I have a spare moment I might take a pic of my cute chore chart.
But then you would see how desperately insane I am.
Wish me luck for another fabulous year of
Angelic 8th graders :0)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

come on...we want to see that super cute chore chart;)

Janie said...

IT IS an absolutely gorgeous nursing cover!!!!!!!! and I'll have pics to prove it soon!

Erin said...

I myself am wondering how the summer can possibly be over already!

Gary Church said...

Angelic 8th Graders ... baaaaaaahahahahahahaahahaha. Love you.

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

just starting back on our chore charts after a summer of slacking. i would love to see yours! :)