Sunday, March 13, 2011

{12of12} MARCH

I was so happy that my {12of12} landed on a Saturday again, SPRING BREAK SATURDAY!!!!
  1. I kicked off the beginning of my spring break SLEEPING IN :0)
  2. Claire and I cuddled and played in my bed for almost an hour-- DIVINE!!!!!
  3. BREAKFAST
  4. Playing with squinkies
  5. My crazy girl getting ready to head out for our Saturday errands
  6. The lucky leprechaun that danced out the back window during our errands-- made me smile all day
  7. Coming home from errands and my amazing hubby had got home before me and cleaned up. . . love that guy!!!
  8. Dylan's MONSTER BURRITO via FREEBIRDS
  9. Claire playing dead while we finished eating
  10. MMMMMM! If you haven't had a burrito dipped in BBQ sauce, you are missing bliss.
  11. Cute sweet shop
  12. Sweetly ending the PERFECT day.

Enjoy your spring break!!!!! We will be here :0)

3 comments:

Lee said...

What a wonderful day! I could eat those raspberries right off the screen :)

Anonymous said...

Love your 12of12s. Pray tell where is said sweet shop. Those cake stands are to die for! And I can't bake to save my life!

amy gretchen said...

Love a Saturday where you can sleep in.
Squinkies are big around here too.
Definitely a sweet end!