Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Jumped On The Bandwagon


In August I heard all these women in the ward talking about an LDS author who wrote a Vampire book. I immediately thought it sounded ridiculous. Then for the last four months I have heard nothing from Andrea, but "I L-O-V-E Edward Cullen". Which I thought was a little strange. Then the phenomenon spread to my sisters and my mother. Are Vampires taking over or what? So I finally succumbed and in two and a half days time I completely understood. Yes, I am in love with Edward Cullen, too. No, this is not your intellectual read, this is your good old, I don't want to think, I just want to read and have fun. This was exactly what I needed to get me out of my funk. If you haven't it's definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

Giddy up!

kira lee said...

i have like an inch left before i finish!!!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

oh my gosh i love love love edward!!! welcome to the vampire club (it makes me wish i was one)