Monday, March 3, 2008

The Thing That Makes Business Trips Bearable. . .


Slumber Parties in my bed. Dylan has been out of town for the last week. Yeah, Claire is driving me crazy, but I am so glad that she likes to snuggle with me at night. Last night we had a few huge storms blow through. At two a.m. she sat up and said, "Mom I told you I don't like storms they are too scary." Like I have control over it or something. How long before she realizes the slumber parties are for me as much as they are for her?

3 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I had to drop DH off at the airport last night. And...'B' was so so sad....so we had a slumber too.

BTW... I love the new pic of Claire in your blog 'header'. Where was the pic taken?

Sarah said...

It's at the mall on the carousel. I took it with my cell phone, I can't believe I actually got a good pic with my cell.

Janie said...

I love the picture too - its PERFECT - if you were trying for just that it would have never worked out.
Claire blaming you for the storm reminds me of an old post about Benjamin
http://rubyslippersx3.blogspot.com/2005/08/move-wall.html