How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
1. Our new co-op babysitting date night. Dylan and I have been on more dates this month than we have in the last year :D
2. The cute lessons I learn from Claire daily
3. Pampering! Whether it be a massage, pedicure, getting my hair done, or just a long bath I love total relaxation~ cause it is so hard for me to do and my body craves it.
1. Dylan losing his job and us not being prepared.
2.Someone being mad at me
3. Another medical disaster while we are without Health or Life insurance
1. Deep clean my whole house before my family comes in one week
2. Get EVERYTHING ready for enrichment before my family comes
3. Become a healthier me.
1. Making things-- I don't know why, I just have this nagging feeling to CREATE constantly
3. I just noticed I have an absurd collection of used water bottles sitting on my kitchen counter.
Random Surprising Facts:
1. I am a crazy sleeper and my husband is often woke up by me telling him we have to hurry and do something, or he finds me wearing different clothes in the morning than when I went to bed-- it drives me crazy
2. I am handicapped when it comes to participating in sports such as water skiing, roller skating, ice skating-- its a control thing for me-- and I am not the most coordinated person in the world.
3. I wish I would have gone on a mission--I'm not saying I wish I hadn't got married, but I really do think I would have enjoyed sharing the gospel in my youth :D