Friday, August 22, 2008

DuMb QuIz FrIdAy




You Are Tennis



*You are highly competitive and driven.
*You're in it to win, and you will keep going until you do.
*You crave fame, success, and the envy of others.




What Your Bed Says About You


*Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession.
*You are an organized and disciplined person. *You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to.
*You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you're grumpy if things aren't the way you like them.
*In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.
*You tend to be a down to earth, practical person. You think in terms of what is actual.
*You are a bit of a homebody, but you can also make yourself at home anywhere.

6 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I'm tennis too! And my bed says that "You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities."

I feel like it's calling me spacey! I think my bed say's "I need more sleep"

My name is Andrea said...

My bed says I am bossy.

Shut up, Bed!

My name is Andrea said...

...and I'm softball.

Apparently while my bed says I am high maintenance, my olympic sport says I am cooperative and a team player...I'd rather compromise than control...

Maybe I am bi-polar.

Ryann said...

I'm gymnastics:
You are agile, expressive, and precise.You have the drive to practice until you get something perfectly right.And you have the confidence to perform difficult moves when under pressure.
Besides the agile part-it sounds like me.

And apparently my bed says I'm dominant. Good thing Terry likes me that way:)

The A Team said...

holy cow, it's friday!! this week got away from me.

also, i'm archery and my bed says i'm high maintenance too.

shahna said...

Like the new wallpaper. Very cute. You change yours about as much as I change mine.