Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Break Adventure---- Day 2, 3 & 4

We've edured lots of this!!! I wish I had video of some of it. These boys take their games seriously.
Monday was nice weather, and we spent it exploring the nature of New Braunfels. If you ever get the chance, stop by here. It is beautiful and looks like a lot of fun in the summer. The clearest water I've ever seen in TEXAS!!!!
Yesterday we visited the world famous San Marcos outlets. Amazing!!!!


I was designated to be the babysitter, and so while the rest of the fam is at the temple I am here blogging. With the promise from Dylan that we will visit this beautiful temple on our next trip. We will be driving down to meet them there in a few hours.
Its been nice to get away and I wish Christmas break could last longer. Claire was crying yesterday cause she doesn't want to go home. I echo her sentiments!!



No comments: