Monday, January 21, 2008

Tag I'm It

Thanks so much to Janette for tagging me. We will see how well this works since I have only three months blogging experience under my belt and not a lot of posts in my archives to draw from.

Here's the tag: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1: Must be about family
I love these Jib-Jab videos, but Claire loves them more. She would have me make one every day if I let her. She loves seeing her family act silly.

Link 2: Must be about friends
I am a bad friend, because I haven't really done any posts about friends on this blog. But Dylan is my best friend, so this link counts, right?

Link 3: Must be about who you are and what you are all about
Not too many posts about me in particular either, but this is a part of who I am.

Link 4: Must be about something you love
I love reading and this is the BEST book I have ever read!

Link 5: Can be anything you choose
I think there was a three week period where I was wondering if Claire would make it to four. Now I look back and laugh, but it wasn't funny at the time.

No comments: