Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weeping, Wailing, and Gnashing of Teeth

We enjoyed a lovely dinner on the patio in the rain.
Because it was pouring rain
the yucky humidity had left us
and the temps dropped
{Notice our fine dinnerware compliments of Scotty P's :)}
After dinner Claire was given an ultimatum
regarding that snaggle tooth
It would be gone by 8 pm or
Dylan would pull it.
Needless to say there was lots
of moaning and groaning
weeping and wailing
deals with the devil
and so forth
I can't tell you how many times I heard,
"I just can't do it, its too hard."
or
"I wish I didn't have to loose my baby teeth."
or the most painful one was,
"I don't like you, I don't want to live here."
All over a little tooth that was literally hanging there.
So glad it's gone!!!
For the record she pulled it herself at 8 o'clock on the dot.
Good thing, because I think we would have had to
tie her down and knock her out if we were going to pull it.

No comments: